PistolTalk.ORG

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: And Another....  (Read 573 times)

TangentalStorm

• Asshole of the Month - June 2016
  • Denizen
  • .500 S&W
  • The Dumb Hillbilly AKA Musket Pimp
Re: And Another....
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2018, 08:38:18 PM »

"Never criticize a rifleman until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way he'll be barefoot and you'll be out of range." --- 95th Rifle Regiment Quote

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
 Robert Heilein

JBC2565

• Head Chef
  • Denizen
  • .44 Magnum
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2018, 08:42:24 PM »

Very Nice!! :sthumbsup:

TangentalStorm

• Denizen
  • .500 S&W
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2018, 10:23:08 PM »

Thinking about picking up a couple of 3 banders for recruits that are extremely tall.
"Never criticize a rifleman until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way he'll be barefoot and you'll be out of range." --- 95th Rifle Regiment Quote

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
 Robert Heilein

BurnoutP51

• Denizen
  • .44 Magnum
  • Ever wonder how your gun does when it's filthy?
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2018, 02:45:38 PM »

This is sweet.... K makes me wanna try that smoke pole upper I've seen around.
Russian Roulette World Champion 2013
Rookie of the Year  2012
Currently undefeated

TangentalStorm

• Denizen
  • .500 S&W
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2018, 07:00:24 PM »

My Colt 3 bander finally arrived at my house today and my woman's comment was "It's too pretty to shoot."....lol

Robert Heilein

Monster

• Denizen
  • Phased Plasma rifle in the 40 watt range
  • Asshole - Jan & Aug 2014
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2018, 05:12:28 AM »

My Colt 3 bander finally arrived at my house today and my woman's comment was "It's too pretty to shoot."

:dance:
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't drink"

TangentalStorm

• Denizen
  • .500 S&W
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2018, 08:43:11 PM »

Got another... 3 band enfield, Euroarms not a super great price but not too bad.

Robert Heilein

TangentalStorm

• Denizen
  • .500 S&W
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2018, 08:44:10 PM »

more

Robert Heilein

TangentalStorm

• Denizen
  • .500 S&W
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2018, 08:45:00 PM »

I love the wood on Euroarms muskets

Robert Heilein

TangentalStorm

• Denizen
  • .500 S&W
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2018, 08:46:10 PM »

It has been finished in the White which is not my favorite for enfields but it's ok for a shooter.

Robert Heilein

pitbullN12ga

• Older but not necessarily wiser
  • Denizen
  • .500 S&W
  • Horribly Deplorable
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2018, 09:25:03 PM »

The wood IS beautiful.
I take it the gubment shutdown didn't phase you  :no: :sthumbsup: :lol:
"Whether you think you can, or think you can't-you're right"
                                  Henry Ford

TangentalStorm

• Denizen
  • .500 S&W
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2018, 09:28:42 PM »

"Mission essential" personnel including contractors are exempt...not to mention my contract was already budgeted and paid for last Feb-March.

Well when I get home and put together the Smokepole gathering you can give her a go if you like.

Robert Heilein

TangentalStorm

• Denizen
  • .500 S&W
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2018, 09:39:20 PM »

"Mission essential" personnel including contractors are exempt...not to mention my contract was already budgeted and paid for last Feb-March.

Well when I get home and put together the Smokepole gathering you can give her a go if you like.

I just reread that....Damned if that didn't sound like a Pimp line, didn't it?....LOL

Robert Heilein

TangentalStorm

• Denizen
  • .500 S&W
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2018, 07:40:36 AM »

The guy I just bought the musket from wants to see a skirmish...lol...too funny.

Robert Heilein

Skullcrusher

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2018, 02:43:58 PM »

Wait, what kind of gathering is this?  :crazy2:  :rotfl:

TangentalStorm

• Denizen
  • .500 S&W
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2018, 05:49:23 PM »

Wait, what kind of gathering is this?  :crazy2:  :rotfl:

Its a get together for guys who might be interested in becoming initiated in The Order of the Holy Black.

I figure I will have a Recruit skirmish of sorts with some paper to shoot and some breakable targets for the satisfaction and to teach people about the N-SSA and how to load and fire safely on our firing line. Let them try out some muskets and have some food etc.... Weather will dictate whether we do the eating and drinking portion of the day's event at my place which is less than 3 miles from the range or whether it's at the range.

Robert Heilein

freefall

• Asshole for July 2012/May 2013. Senior Troglodyte.
  • Denizen
  • Ludicrous Asshole, and Casual Misunderstooker.
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2018, 07:08:57 PM »

When is this taking place? TLMrs has planned an Expotition to Tennessee sometime in October.
I fear no man, and only one woman!

only the dead know no pain

You can't teach them right from wrong. I can show them what hurts.

TangentalStorm

• Denizen
  • .500 S&W
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2018, 08:02:33 PM »

I haven't quite worked the dates but it will likely be either in April or late May. Depends on what the skirmish schedule is and when the range will be free.

The first weekend in October is the National Skirmish. If you are in the area (Tennessee is long distance) come up and I will be happy to show you around. Let ya see the BIG guns in action...full sized Civil War cannons live firing in competition.

Robert Heilein

pitbullN12ga

• Older but not necessarily wiser
  • Denizen
  • .500 S&W
  • Horribly Deplorable
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2018, 08:54:03 PM »

Black powder cannons  :evillaugh: Yeah Baby  :tank:
"Whether you think you can, or think you can't-you're right"
                                  Henry Ford